AutoDealCloser/NaaS TM ?
- Find Your Car – Buyers let us know what kind of cars they want to purchase and their budget. We have cars in our Car Catalog already if that helps.
- Sell Your Car – Dealers/ Sellers upload their special deals with car information in our car catalog.
- Car Catalog – Buyers get engaged and buy from your home while they can also negotiate price & deal terms.
- Buyers save time and money while protecting their privacy concerns.
- With all sourced deals, buyers see a special option/ button to buy from home or try their counteroffers.
- Buyers can also ask questions about the specific car. Our AI based training learns all these answers from the sellers.
- Adaptable with manual negotiations over SMS/Email when permitted.
- AI/ Machine Learning based intelligent software automates and smooths the sales process.
- In short, we take Digital Retailing to the next level with our AI software.
How it works in
How AutoDealCloser Works on
We provide the AI enabled NaaS (Negotiation As A Service) software
plugin that gets installed in dealer’s site (or Facebook Page) and entices buyers to
counteroffer. It closes more deals 24×7!
Dealers - Integrate AutoDealCloser Plug-in OR APIs in your website or Facebook page through our Developers.
Dealers - Decide the button name and cars to be sold through AutoDealCloser along with sales rules. Sell one car or all cars this way.
Our AI NaaS software engages a buyer and facilitates a faceless negotiation over emails and text messages only when required.
Buyers bring the deal terms (voucher) and finish remaining formalities at the dealerships (contract, payment, delivery)
How AutoDealCloser negotiates?
Cars uploaded and details
listed on our growing marketplace.
Seller decides the price. rebates, incentives, finance deals. We follow their rules/directions.
AutoDealCloser engages an online visitor and gets a counteroffer and acts on it based on zones defined above.
Example: How AutoDealCloser negotiates?
- Let’s say – Auto dealership wants to sell a given car between $23,000-$22,000.
- We market and engage customers to provide their counteroffers.
Possibility 1: Customer offers above $22,000 – AutoDealCloser will close the deal automatically, generate the voucher and will introduce two parties.
Possibility 2: Customer offers little less than $22000 – Buyer and Seller Representative negotiate via emails/texts and decide the outcome. No need to meet anyone in person.
Possibility 3: Customer offers a lower price which is not worth salesperson’s time – Customer’s offer is considered too low so software declines respectfully and offers another car as an alternative.
- We generate various Business Intelligence Reports and also send qualified leads for the sellers when buyers have chosen to be contacted.